Who is the Lesser Slave Watershed Council?
The Lesser Slave Watershed Council (LSWC) is a non-profit dedicated to the promotion of long term economic, social and environmental sustainability of the Lesser Slave watershed for all its citizens. We are led by an elected board of directors of people representing various industries, First Nations, and Metis communities within our watershed.
What does the LSWC do?
- State of the Watershed reporting, water quality monitoring and other watershed assessment projects.
- Provide watershed management recommendations to decision makers, including the Government of Alberta, municipalities, industry and other stakeholders.
- Offer education and outreach programs for students and people of all ages.
- Work with the Government of Alberta to deliver Water for Life goals.
News and Upcoming Events
Request for Proposals-Graphic Design Services
Development of Watershed Graphics and Informational Videos
The LSWC is inviting proposals from qualified individuals or consultants to develop a series of watershed graphics and animated video to be used as tools to increase watershed literacy of people in our region. The LSWC invites proposals so that we may evaluate the style of designers and costs associated with the proposed work.
Scope of work
- Production of high quality graphically designed elements and infographics;
- Creation of animated videos in a similar style to the graphics.
Submitted no later than: December 15, 2020
Evaluated & supplier chosen by January 2021.
Within your proposal you will include a timeline of expected activity. The LSWC would like to have all designs completed and ready for public sharing no later than April 30, 2021.
Proposals should contain the following:
- Your company’s qualifications, credentials and bios of core team
- An outline of proposed work, methodology, and schedule for this project that address the requirements set out for the Deliverables and Timelines.
- A discussion about risks and how they will be managed to ensure that requirements are met.
- Brief narrative to describe how you would approach the project
- Portfolio demonstrating similar experience
- Provide estimated costs for the contract for completing each deliverable.
- Cost proposals including:
- Hourly rates for design & consultation processes
- Cost proposal and timeline for full colour designs including visuals and infographics.
Criteria for selection
The LSWC will evaluate each proposal and may contact the top proposals for follow-up questions, and/or virtual meetings.
- Experience of the company
- Technical expertise and flexibility to accommodate quick turnarounds
- Quality of portfolio / past work
- Cost proposal
How to apply
RFP Submission Deadline:
A complete copy of the proponent’s proposal must be submitted by December 15, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. MST.
Become an LSWC member
Receive updates, news letters, project reports and vote at the AGM- Click here