Request for Proposals-Graphic Design Services
The Lesser Slave Watershed Council (LSWC) is the Watershed Planning and Advisory Council (WPAC) for the Lesser Slave Watershed. We strive to educate people of all ages about our watershed, how our activities impact our water resources, and to promote stewardship through knowledge and hands-on experiences. The LSWC is inviting proposals from qualified individuals, consultants, or teams to develop a series of watershed graphics and animated videos to be used as tools to increase watershed literacy in our region. We are inviting proposals so that we may evaluate the style of designers and costs associated with the proposed work.
Scope of work
- Production of high quality graphically designed elements and infographics;
- Creation of animated videos in a similar style to the graphics.
Submitted no later than: December 15, 2020
Evaluated & supplier chosen by January 2021.
Within your proposal you will include a timeline of expected activity. The LSWC would like to have all designs completed and ready for public sharing no later than April 30, 2021.
Proposals should contain the following:
- Your company’s qualifications, credentials and bios of core team
- An outline of proposed work, methodology, and schedule for this project that address the requirements set out for the Deliverables and Timelines.
- A discussion about risks and how they will be managed to ensure that requirements are met.
- Brief narrative to describe how you would approach the project
- Portfolio demonstrating similar experience
- Provide estimated costs for the contract for completing each deliverable.
- Cost proposals including:
- Hourly rates for design & consultation processes
- Cost proposal and timeline for full colour designs including visuals and infographics
How to apply
RFP Submission Deadline:
A complete copy of the proponent’s proposal must be submitted by December 15, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. MST.